Cultivating the Arts in Our Community Since 1974
Donate to the BDAC
Art can touch the soul…shape a future…strengthen a community.
07 JulEarlier last month, Marlin Eldred, Davis County Community and Economic Development Director, presented a donation request from Bountiful Davis Arts Center during a Davis County Commission meeting. The request had bee... 03 JulThis year’s Street Dance celebration will be taking place during the Tour of Utah Cycling race on August 5th on Main Street in Bountiful! As the crowds gather to watch the cyclists, our Summerfest dancers ...
It’s hard to believe I have taught for over 25 years at Bountiful/Davis Art Center. I have learned my skill from masters, Tony Rasmussen, LeConte Stewart and many others. I feel an obligation to pass this knowledge on to others, that it might add the joy to their lives that I have experienced. I have found that our class work has enabled others to escape for a moment from the distraction of life and see the beauty that is all around us. This ia a great honor for me to have had this opportunity in my life. PASS IT ON!
Diane Turner Artist/Instructor
I love and appreciate the many extra hours from all the people that work and volunteer to make it a success.
Anne Marie Oborn Artist
- Family Art Night is going to be "humerus"! Come to this awesome free activity Monday night from 6:30-8pm!!! https://t.co/fZtWEjlACG
- Family Art Night is going to be "humerus"! Come to this awesome free activity Monday night from 6:30-8pm!!! https://t.co/KOFb454vQd
- Geocaching is a great way to visit Davis County. Just remember that you must register your finds at https://t.co/1ahW7QP7ac
- Geocaching is a great way to visit Davis County. Just remember that you must register your finds at https://t.co/dmaIwtJ9JH
- Come find one of the ghosts at the Art Center! And don't forget to join us at Family Art Night on Monday! https://t.co/iqsWXZGMW1